Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Friday, August 20, 2010

LAST time i had to pay uni !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so should get absolutely smashed, I paid my last lot of fees...I hate to press that submitt button with that huge amount being displayed on top. Breathe in, breathe out.....CLICK....and it gooooooeeeessssssssss.
Eva and me are usually not in a very good mood on pay day. People that live at home and dont work and complain or winge on that day to us, wont have it easy, cos we most likely start a discussion.....and do NOT mention Macintosh computers around us....ARGG. Still cant believe uni had to pay, I dont even wanna know how much, to replace ALL computers on the ENTIRE campus with oh-so-nice macintosh` just to be the best uni with the best research and the best teachers and the best technology, nothing was wrong with ordinary (???) flatscreens especially considering we still use windows, anyhow, I have to let it go =)
Even people in Australia dont know how much we have to pay as internationals, and they ususally are like "WTF how on earth do u do that" " I dont even know myself...." Its all about budgeting, but a big part played my family who always supported me!!
Anyway, I wanted to say a
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE THANK YOU
to everyone who has helped me through those tough times around pay day because I was just saving money like a maniac and usually went a bit crazy worrying that i wont be able to finish the course!
DANKE DANKE DANKE
Kim, meine rettende Hand letzte Woche, fast haette ich es alleine geschafft. War aber schier unmoeglich. Nochmal Danke, ok?!
Und noch ein anderes
RIIIESENGROSSES DANKE
an euch, Oberstens! Irene + Dieter, ohne euer Vertrauen haette ich damals nicht weiter machen koennen und ich rechne euch das extrem hoch an was ihr fuer mich getan habt. AMAZING! Ihr habt beigetragen, dass ich meinen Traum weiterleben konnte, was in der damals schwierigen Zeit das bester fuer mich war, und auch abgesehen von der ganzen Sache, wirklich genau das ist, was ich machen will!!! Falls irgendwie meoglich, moechte ich mich revangieren, bis dahin, seid ihr jetzt meine Nummer Eins Investition, von jetzt an spare ich fuer euch, nicht mehr fuer UQ. Die haben mich ja bereits ausgesaugt. Also vielen lieben Dank nochmal!!
Cant believe it that I actually managed to pay the fees for this last year cos in my calculations, I was a fair bit short but it is done and i am STOKED! So proud of myself AND so proud of everyone who helped me, love my FAM! U ROCK! All this for little princess Anna, I appreciate it big times and I will proof to all of you that it was the right decision to support me in that crazy, Anna-will-study-in-Australia-project! U will never have any pain anywhere ever anymore, I`ll come and fix ya, haha ;)

No comments: