Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Computer futsch

Hey everyone!
Just a quick note to let everyone know that my computer finally left me :( He fought for a while but didnt get out as the winner in the end. My apologies if I have been really slack with contacting you guys but first of all I dont have my own laptop and secondly, I am busy AS! In my fourth week of musculoskeletal prac at uni and it is just full on, I dont wanna winge because it is good in regards to that we learn sooooooo much but on the same token: we have to put in a LOT of work too. We get there at 7 every day and leave between 5 and 6, then I sometimes have to work straight after, or if I can I go to the gym to switch off and then at night there is usually more work and study to do for the next day and the huge amounts of paperwork and projects and presentations....so in a nutshell, placement is still good but I just dont have anytime beyond so dont be upset please, I miss talking to everyone as well but I had like 5 occasions now where I get ready for bed "early" with the intention to call someone but as soon as I'm horizontal, gravity acts on my eyelids and I cant be bothered. Two more weeks and I am all yours again because I will be on holidays, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

No comments: