Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

1st Volleyball Tournament

Robbo (Bond girls coach, Ange and me from Brisbane, Kirra and Leesa from Bond) We played in the finals. I was supposed to work at 5 and we started finals at half 3....i so couldnt focus, damn, we came 2nd altho we won to them in the pool earlier that day. Still good for first tournament and NO training at all. Season wont start till October but there will be a few winter events organized from Bond Uni...might play the odd one.




Trying to save a pass, come Anna, dont be lazy and get UNDER the ball...


I didnt even know how much I missed the beach, the whole day on the coast was just lovely. soooo schön


chillin in the bean bags in the sun on the beach- THE best!

THIS makes me feel good

No comments: