Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Sunday, October 11, 2009

One night in egypt


Cheers to Mandy, she celebrated her 40th birthday and gave us an overall arab experience...I know her through Ryan, she used to train with us and her ex husband used to be my coach when I lived further south with Ryan. Now she stopped playing and Ryan and me are part of an organized squat- sandogs and sandivas!

the whole house was decorated so nicely, absolutely amazing, pharaos everywhere, a huge sphinx that welcomed us, traditional food, a big lounge made of pillows and curtains like in 1001 nights.


her big balcony transformed into a big arab lounge

Baz and Ryan. Not sure if you remember Baz from photos when I was backpacking, he is a good friend from my time in Cairns but he moved to Adelaide but might be back to Brisvegas now, yahay. He organized World Tour Events for Beachvolleyball, the one in Stavanger/Norway for example. He is such a good event coordinator.

Ok so before you scroll down, breath in deeply cos I went to the hairdresser the other day because I felt like a change....


my costume, made up of from scratch from stuff from home, didnt turn out too bad ay

this amazing cake, not sure what it is called but it is this tower (half a metre high) consisting of these yummy balls filled with cream and covered with this lines of caramel....soooooooo yummy and I think super difficult to make. Awesome present I think.

Ryno and me
Me, Mandy and Michael (Ryan used to live with him back in that first house where I used to live too. Now Ryan moved closer to the city and lives now with my supervisor/friend Mark)

Look at this, isnt that amazing. The food was authentic, someone made cocktails all night....it was just perfect

My new hairdue in close up. Man I tell you, I was scared to dye my hair AND cut it short....whole different look, isnt it!

No comments: