Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Midsemester celebrations


We had two very tough weeks of exams two weeks ago. As soon as we survived those, we had to celebrate- of course :-P A whole heap of physios went to "DUB" which is down under bar, a very crazy backpacker place. U have to be a student or foreigner to get in, and people cut loose in there, just as u do when u r a backpacker ;) Its good to get that feeling again once in a while, this ultimate FREEDOM. Anyways, our group danced thru the whole night, also had Kelly turning 21...realllll good fun!


Uhmmm yup, no comment, noone really knows why the boys just felt like taking their shirts off????....yeah exactly right....BOYS!!!! Well it's good facebook material, how good is it to tag someone in a photo like this...oh now i get it, thats why everyone looked at me so angry the day after LOL. just kidding, I didnt even take the photos. Oh and it was ladies night that night so there was a male striper and he was so hilarious, such a bad performance, he didnt even get the beat, but again, good fun. Once in a while its quite amusing!

Jason and me having predrinks

Eva me and Agnieska (Eva's friend from Norway who is staying with us until December)

Eva me and Patrick, he is the funniest guy ever, he cracks me up every time I see him. Such good value!

No comments: