Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Still more camping pics

Waking up to this, is the biggest present you could give a Anna G. =)
























big breakfast...everyone brought their own food and we shared and we had an absolut feast for every meal, nothing like camping at all. yummooo big brekky with bacon, ham, eggs, baked beans, sausages (we had them for every meal, haha, cheap student food), baked mushrooms and tomatos, bread, fruit, cereal, coffe and tea.


I just really liked that cloud



while the boys were surfing, we went for a little walk up the hill and there it was...my first whale in REAL life. Actually I have seen whales before when Ryan and me went on that tour but this was without any tourguide or anything. He or she was just passing the bay and I couldnt believe it. It was soo cool, how we came up and blew off his air. Another tick on my "to do list in life"

We also met this really big lizard on our way, he was like half a meter and watched us carefully how we walked by. I also got to tick off another thing. Kinda funny story, I went to the "toilet" and while I was squatting there on my "loo with a view" on the ocean I saw a huge group of 30 or more dolphins jumping in and out of the water. Big OOOO from me, I tell you.


No comments: