Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Friday, August 21, 2009

Summer

Yes, I think he is coming back although it's only mid august but I am so happy about it. We getting 30° this weekend and I will be playing some volleyball tomorrow, hit the markets and the beach. I finished my drug trial today. I participated in a bioequivalent Lercanidipine study. It involved to confinement periods, where I had to go to the clinic on the wednesday night, got dosed the next morning, blood was taken throughout the whole day and next night, released friday morning and two follow up bleedings that day and that got me 1000 dollars and I met a lot new people. A german guy was in the bed next to me...how weird. Really happy right now somehow :) great day, bought a magnum, relaxed on our sofa in the sun, and indulged and now I am just relaxing watching TV, so weird cos I have been working friday nights for the last 2 years so having another day where I can stay up, is really cool. And i also had an amazing dinner, Eva and me introduced "new meal day" on a wednesday night, where we cook something totally new to expand our cooking skills and we made some absolut amazing fish with asian vegetables and couscous. Sooo good and nothing processed in it, all fresh. Real proud =) I am so talkative right now, but might just stop now and watch TV and get ready for some nice volleyball action in the morning and the beatuiful maaarrrkets, love 'em.

No comments: