Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Monday, November 03, 2008

An awesome weekend


Saturday at 5 am we left Brisbane to drive up to Noosa on the sunshine coast for the first event of the Beachvolleyball Tour Queensland http://www.qbvt.com.au/

Ryan hitting...

Sunday morning the boys and me went to the beach at 7am, just across the road, to go for a wake up swim before the games. Was lovely, water was great and that's my favourite start into the day first thing in the morning

soooooooooo schöne Weite aber so richtig sieht man das doch nicht auf dem foto

Me hitting with Kathie, my beachpartner for this season

schaut mal, der meeega cut, keine chance den zu bekommen

after we won the first two preparation comps, we had a perfect start.....we won =) my first proper title, yay....bring it on, baby ;)


unsere crew....die sanddogs und seit kurzem wir, die sanddivas :)

After a great weekend with Beachvolleyball all day long, sunshine and ocean I got bit worried for a split second cos I had exam on Monday and had to go to work Sunday night after the comp. Monday morning I got up at 6 am and crammed until 1 o clock and exam went ok. puh lucky me. next weekend is gonna be the same, oh oh, have to study beforehand...wish me good luck. one exam down, 4 to go...

No comments: