Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Woohoooooouuuu!!!

war smileys

msn smileys

I dont wanna show off or anything.....BUUUUUT i checked my results yesterday for my last prac exam about the elbow and hand, you know the scarry ones where you are in a cubicle with a "patient" and the examiner and u have to solve a problem on the spot.

war smileys

msn smileys

Anyway, so i checked it out and first I thought mine hasn't been assessed yet cos there was only one number in every column, but indeed, for every single category I got 7 out of 7.... meaning I scored a 100% how AMAAAAZING is that? That's so so so awesome.

war smileys

msn smileys

So happy about that because it incorporates prob solving, patient positioning, your own positioning, efficancy in treating, effectiveness in your manipulation, patient communication etc, all the things I consider to be very important as a good physio and I managed it, even the talking, yay yay yay. I keep dancing for the rest of the day...sorry physiology...not interested in you today...


war smileys

Everybody who doesnt know, but I'm nearly standing on your doorstep already. Here my plan:
This whole weekend, I play a Volleyball comp on the Sunshine coast and also stay up there, although i have exam on Monday and Thursday- naughty. Then another whole weekend of Volleyball but here in Brissi, again have exam on Monday,Tuesday and Thursday. It will all work out though, somehow. Thursday after 12 o' clock I will be smashed, Friday night Ryan and me stay in the hotel for free including food (you need to know what your hotel represents as an employee so we get to check it out) Saturday huuuuge "halfway through our degree party" indeed I'm halfway to be a physio who can help people in the very real life and hopefully change their lives to a better, I'm excited, then Sunday morning we drive up to Byron Bay, great party backpacker city on the coast, where we camp on the beach for three days, Wednesday I get home in the morning and quickly get organised so that I'm ready to step on the plane midday on Thursday and will arrive on the 21st in Munich at 5am.....uhhh can't believe it.

Having said that, I gotta get outside now, it's beautiful weather, my head soaked up enough information for today and I wanna relax before I go to work tonight. See you soooooon!

No comments: