Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Sunday, October 26, 2008

fun times at home

yeah niall, we are eating, very exciting

apple pie and chocolate chip icecream...we all loved it. wir schleckermäuler...i chose the right flatmates :)

in der Ikea und alles hat in mein Annamobil II gepasst...

unfortunately the Iwar shelf made a crack in my windscreen...i was so pissed of about that unlucky incident

then I stained the shelf into dark chocolate (incident that i like that colour....uhm note...) in the living room on the floor....good that no authorities were there haha so i could do what i wanted just straight away without planning, just in the anna-way :)

I didnt even make it out of my PJs but I got so excited when I got up and wanted to start straight away.... my hands were sooooooooooooo dark.....

looooooooooook i will get ya..........then I will stain youuuuuuuu

when Eva moved in in my room and into my bed



we are such girls....polishing nails for the ball...

eva bought a bike and had to get a pic for her parents and i tried to get an action shot but you cant really see me ay :) its awesome to live with with eva, good fun, she is as crazy as I am and we laugh heaps, its great! She flies home to Norway just before me.

No comments: