Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Annamobil II

The time had come that my Annamobil the second needed some mechanical assistance. Since it was with me, it had this little vice to be moodily, but not only once a month, as you would expect it from the female genus, but totally randomly. Sometimes everything was fine for a week, sometimes we got in trouble every day.

The problem was, it then didnt like to start. I knew that from the beginning and knew how to put things right. If Annamobil II decided to have one of HER days, I had to open the front lid, holding a part of the old metal brakes in my hand and give the distributor (sounds as I knew what I am talking about, I do NOT, I only know where this particular sore spot is-haha) a little and gentle tab, or tab tab, or tab tab tab tab tab.... lately it became more of a tab tab, still not working, getting out of car again, tab tab tab and that three times in a row. But after this little intervention, Annamobil II felt better again and started.



As just mentioned, lately, this little "massage" didn't seem to comfort my lady and I had to repeat a few times while I was getting a bit anxious thinking I am stuck in the middle of the night. So the end of the story is, that after a one day and a couple of hundred dollar and pluy surgery, Annamobil II is now a proud owner of a super new distributor and seems totally happy and ALWAYS starts.

I really didn't mind to give these little massages every now and then- why would I study physio then,ay - especially when it happened at a public place and men were hoping to have spot a female blond victim with a car that doesnt start....no no....I had such a routine in that, quickly openend the door, graped my metal, usually barefoot as it's not allowed to drive with thongs, quickly ran around the car to the front, opened it, always confident and head up high ;) tab tab, magic magic, simsalabim...three quick steps back into the car, threw brakes on back seat, turned the key and TADAAA it worked and the onlookers' faces obviously changed into a big question mark ??? Loved these situations HAHA, magician Anna.

But nevertheless, it's quite a relaxing feeling to step into your car knowing that when you turn the key around your car actually does start. Pretty cool for me =) I didn't want to spend the money but considering that the moods came more frequently and that I have to drive home very late at night after work quite often I considered it to be the smarter option.

When I caught the bus to get my baby back from the mechanics, I took this very pretty picture from the bridge over the motorway...happy that I always take my camera, you never know. If you were just looking out to the front, you would have only seen cars cars and busy roads but lifting your eyes above the horizon, you were granted a very nice view


No comments: