Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Party in Party town Cairns

With all the backpacker around, Cairns live from them, I nearly felt like one of them again...Party machen bis die Sonne einen blendet wenn man aus dem Club kommt, sich keine Gedanken machen zu müssen ob man bis 12 oder 3 Uhr schläft und einfach "frei" sein without obligations :) herrlich...

hier haben wir Kay, meine Wenigkeit in Jeans - dummen Europäer *schwitz* aber ich versuchs immer wieder- lol, Michelle, mit der eigentlich alles begann und Sara

Thank you so much again for having us Michelle, you really made me feel home again and I am always super excited to come back to my second home, Cairns/Australia :) Love it! Had a fantabolous weekend- yay!

er meinte er müsse den Mädels Heiratsanträge machen mit der Box von seiner Medaille...*autsch* es war ein "dare-game" und er hatte keinerlei Hemmungen :-P


Andi und Michelle...really nice photo....not too hard with really nice gals ;-P

Timm and Ryno....the Coronas must have gone straight to their faces- hehe


oh lala... =)

I've never had any complexes about my nose but...hm....

bit later that night, people getting tired, crazy.... =) I ended up driving that night, I did drink but in the end I had only 3 drinks in 3 hours so I was sweet.

Face, hands, brain...the alcohol has spread I guess?! :-P

This is Andi again, and Robert, he is German as well and got stuck in Cairns

Ohhh hang on...something wrong here?


Oh yeah, that's better...haha...although he looks confused- haha
Hm....es gibt eine Person, die ziemlich oft abgelichtet ist weil sie aufgrund eines recht guten Alkoholspiegels doch einige Aufmerksamkeit auf sich gezogen hat. So passiert es schon auch mal, dass man gewissen Dinge einfach verfehlt. Not to sure about his face expression either ;)

Darren and Ryan when I finally got them home


the next day at Michelle's awesome pool. It was soo good, relaxing ... *haacch* schee

No comments: