Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cairns- the Esplanade

Sunday morning 8 am... nice, ay... some people didn't feel that way cos they had one or two drinks too much the night before- hehe- I felt great


our mixed four's team with Ryan, me, Robert (German guy who gut stuck in Cairns ;) ) and Mel, not on picture...I only played the fun division with mixed and women's four a side. It was good fun but unfortunately we didnt win anything.

the area around the courts with the ocean and a huge skate park with all the finesses a skateboarder or biker or inlineskater could want...nice green vegetation everywhere, too, bit greener to Brisbane because it's a lo more tropical up in Cairns

a piece of beach at the Esplanade...when I used to live there I spend every single day somewhere on or around the Esplanade...now I can remember again why, it's beautiful there

the courts

No comments: