Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Manly, but in Brisbane

Last Sunday, Ryan took me to Manly, the East part and hence coast of Brissi which I havent seen before. The beaches we usually go to are either north with the sunshine coast or south with the goldcoast, the famous surfers paradise....which I havent posted any pics from yet....haha....there are probably 20 photos only from that beach, ay?

This place is famour for its fish and chips so we got our big picnic basket as well and indulged it at the little beach...really nice

yum yum...aaall for me ;) catch me if you can =)

the parklands behind us....there are all these families having their BBQs at the public grills, daddys play cricket with their kids...that's wot u gotta do on a sunday arvo, mate :-P

and here...well just us =)

No comments: