Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Monday, January 28, 2008

I am back in Australia

Here I am...back down under... making Pizza. It's really hot at the moment, clothes, socks, jackets bye bye =)
The flight was really ok, I was surprised. The time went pass so quickly. I slept a lot, that must be the reason. But this time I got super swollen ankles, I looked like an elephant. Didnt moved enough but by now I look normal again, fortunately. So if you will every fly long time, you really really gotta do lots of exercises!

I have the nice view into the green again from the bed...uhhhhhh the windows are dirty ;)




We spend the weekend on the beach watching the National Tour of Beachvolleyball and I got burned immediately. The others had to put on their sunnies when I took of my shirt- pale pale ;)






and I got my beach back- perfect!

No comments: