Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Monday, January 28, 2008

Snowboarding

Queenslander Ryan in the white


It was the first time for Aussie Ryan to be surrounded by the white. With my cousin's help Florian we tried to teach him how to snowboard. Thank you again, Flo, you did a great job


I love this shot

at lunch time inside

or outside the cottage. Yes indeed we sit outside even if minus degrees, in the sun it's fantastic and you also need sunscreen if the sun comes out

this is typical skiing food: Germknödel- a special sweet dumpling with vanilla custard and poppy seeds and mush/jam or this meaty soup- Gulaschsuppe

yaay, I'm in the snow

fantastic view from the top of the mountain although it was very overcast and stormy when we went up there

teacher and student :)

Flo in the middle of the snowstorm

me and my cousin Flo


No comments: