Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Paaaaaaaaaartytime

--> FINISHED FINITO DONE OVER FERTIG <--
can you believe it? I can't...unreal. my prac exam on monday went quite well, I wasn't too nervous and could perform the patient-physio scenario quite well. She did ask me heaps of questions and kinda hard ones which I eventually could all answer but getting prompted never feels good cos you feel you missed something. Other examiners didnt ask half of that many complicated questions for that scenario but apparently they do that to upgrade people? Hope so! The one on Tuesday was a bit crappy, wouldnt have failed but did silly billy mistakes- woteva and then


Thursday was our final day......ENDA SEMESTA FIESTA finally, we were all super exhaustet. It was the last of our prac exams so everybody had different times and I was in the second last group :-( after a long wait, they were running an hour late, we could then show what we can on all the electrotherapy machines, ultrasound, wax bathes etc. It was a really good exam, the examiners were obviously sick of it too and thus made it a bit easier by being real laid back. For me I gotta say, the exam went really well, I think? At least it felt like I did proper treatment techniques and stuff.

so one group after the other arrived in the red room with the biggest smile on their faces- OOOOOOVVVAAAA unbelievable. The red room is our club bar chill out lounge restaurant live music bistro- place on campus (http://www.uqu.uq.edu.au/theredroom/)
Lets get smashed, to celebrate worthily I even afford a Becks- yummo :)

Jeees....my hair is super long by now, and blonde again- suuummertime....hm actually only for another 8 days


after the red room we got fish and chips in our favourite salt and batter place- real good and then I went to sara's house for a houseparty and warming up. Was such good fun, everybody was in such a good mood, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo relieved that you wont believe it. I think I never felt a bigger weight taken off my shoulders like on that day- f****** awesome =)

es konnte nicht schnell genug gehen, also warum nicht gleich vom fass?

everything still under control, yeah keep it up...you are more than welcome in my mouth

but sara, I still need time to swallow

overflow- lol

sara's flatmates, thanks for the great party at your place, love it there. Sleeping over every now and then so know everything/body... cheers sara!

the girlz doing what....eating of course-haha

after a good load of alcohol we headed towards the city and just partied all night through. It was just awesome.

a fun taxi ride

sonya and me sweaty after a lot of dancing


Thanks to facebook there were physios everywhere in the "exchange"....so it was great atmosphere and great people and great fun. Everybody kinda loose finally after the strains of the last semester. Thumbs up to all, we can be so proud of us, we did a bloody good job as it wasn't an easy semester....even if a lot people have to fear for results and might have to attend subs end of january.

Guys, I'm freeeeeeeee now- how keeeeeeeeewl! BIG SMILE

No comments: