Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Friday, November 23, 2007

Moffat Beach QVA Tour

A volleyball day just about to start....everything/body still bit sleepy at 7 am on a saturday morning



On the weekend between my two exam weeks there was another comp from the Queensland Volleyball Association at Moffat Beach. Was a really nice venue I haven't been before. Even I had exams on monday tuesday and thursday I played that event cos I couldn't be bothered to stay home for more studies.


I felt so drained and just decided to trust myself and my long term memory and all the work we did beforehand a few weeks ago for all the practical stuff. Not keen for any cramping on the days before exams- rather went to the beach and played ball which was just more than fantabolous-loved it.

In Australia there are public BBQ everywhere so families just come down to the beach and have massive BBQs, let the kids run around and swim, go for a swim/walk/surf and just enjoy life. I really really like the atmosphere because everbody really just switches off from work, enjoys and relaxes OUTDOORS next to a really nice beach.

the apartments up the hill there must be soo nice at moffat beach in this little tiny quiet town :-O

one end of the venue, pretty cruisy hay?!

Midge and me...not sure if you guys remember, but played end of last season in january february this year with her. She is just awesome and we get along really really well on the court. Both not too loud and we wouln't blaim or have a go at each other but rather have fun, don't take it too serious and just play ball. We came 4th, which is really good regarding that we both haven't trained in ages and also haven't played together consequently.



we jus won a game- yay =)

the bay
you might wanna try and actually jump, ännapopänna (lautschrift :) ) your arms wont make you fly- lol
yiiipiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh, there you go
krystle, me and midge

no good action photos of me as Krystle didn't get along with my camera ;) that's the only kinda decent one

But I'm really advanced in taking action shots though: ryan jump serving

midgy hitting and scoring hopefully



concentrating on the serve

peppering prior to the game...there you go my sweetie little cuttie ball uhu :-P has a bit of a gay touch, hay



me, midge, gil and krystle gossiping- haha

nice and empty, no masses of people- that's what I really like, not like the sardinen ;)

I'm not really doing well with these fun shots :-/

the boys uhm...being boys ;)

No comments: