Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Burleigh Beach

Thats Kathy and Mandy. I'm doing boxing with Mandy which is awesome fun and such a good workout. She also takes care of little chicken Anna when there are days that are not that nice and I just need somebody to listen- thanks so much for that, Mandy!! I didn't play that comp cos Midge had to pull out pretty late but I played photographer and enjoyed a weekend at the beach

Bec and Krystle

Pauline, another very nice girl from Brisbane and Volleyball

Pineapple and stuff ;)

The



Sally in full action. She is Shaun's girlfriend and Shaun plays with Ryno this season. You will come across some pics in my next entry

Ryan performing a massive hit. In the backround that's Sean- he played a few World Tour events last year- really impressing


Claire, she is training with me as well and a really nice and hilarious girly

hm..........who's that :-P two hotties- haha


No comments: