Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Sunday, November 04, 2007

EXAMS !!!

HILFE....tomorrow it starts, the end semester exam period *scream* and I have the worst timetable ever. all theory in first week on monday tuesday wednesday and thursday....at least they give us time to breath- haha- and prac next monday to thursday again, thats insane. and now guess what we are starting off with tomorrow, anatomy of course :-/ NEUROanatomy, even worse. I'm scared as, I tell you...was working tonight, which was really good to calm down a bit and the exam is only on at 2:30 pm so I can catch up with sleep. So if anybody feels like crossing the fingers for me....next two weeks I can really need it guys!

I'm not realizing yet that after I will have fought myself through the exams I'm just about to come home again =) awesome. Not too keen to come into foggy weather though, really enjoying the summer here right now well, I will come back into summer so not to worry. Keep in touch (Thanks Phillipp for your entry...you just always know whats going on here in brissy hay?!)

No comments: