Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Monday, October 29, 2007

JIIIPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE

--> I AM THROUGH <--

I'm not one of the 60%

I PASSED ANATOMY

that is so so so so good, can't stress it more.....YAAAYYY....wasn't even close *puh* not real good either but who cares ;) pass it a pass
that takes away a little bit of stress for my anatomy end semester exam which I'm studying for now

I was soo happy so that I felt like taking photos of our purple campus at the moment =)


At the moment we are in Swat Vac- Swat (=study hard) Vaccation....took me bout a semester to understand that :-P I thought about all sorts of things like swap back etc. Anyway, next week I've got all four exams in a row with anatomy on monday and then the other three subjects until thursday. the monday in the following week to the thursday again are our prac exams and after that it will be done and a wreck I guess?! A long long way still in front of me :-/ I'm studying ALL day at the moment, I hope I can keep a little bit of that stuff! I'm over it already....urggg

No comments: