Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Monday, October 22, 2007

Annamobil II

Here it is... my new baby :) A Suzuki Swift from 1984 is going to take me from training to uni to work to everywhere. It's so handy that I can just go somewhere when I want to. Being totally dependant on a bus, so far outside from everything was a bit of a pain in the butt. In the beginning I was a bit insecure abot the driving, the traffic on the other side of the road but by now I'm totally confident again and really enjoying it. It has a bit more power than my annamobil which is really cool =)

very handy, the wiper is a button so that I can't mix indicator and wiper up which i usually tend to do when I started driving here in Oz or back home. It also has 5 gears which is quite a progression from my old VW- well, i still could do 140 on the autobahn, just had to listen to music a bit louder and enjoy the nice vibration and shaking around you- haha :-P

and here to the left our mailbox...I think you guys haven't met ;) As you can see it's not common to have it locked, most of the times the magazines and papers are lying in the grass anyway, why be bothered and putting in the thing....yeah, that's australian attitude....nicht überarbeiten. Die ganzen Prospekte sind dann immer zusammengerollt, mit einem Gummi versehen und manchmal in ner plastiktüte und dann wenn ich mir genüßlich die Aldi Angebote anschauen will, dann sind die immer alle so gerollt grrrrr, hate it :) crazy aussies I'd say!

No comments: