Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Saturday, June 16, 2007

More than halfway through

OMG- oh my good, I'm soooo excited right now. It's nine o clock saturday night and I had my fourth of six exams tonight. It was all pretty good so far, anatomy kinda felt better than the first one but it was still really really stressfull and hard but we knew it's was going to be like that. Today I had such a bad exam.....I studied alright for Bio but as we had two exams yesterday I pretty much studied most of the stuff all day today before the exam and that is really not the best way but due to all the important exams last week there was no choice. And i was actually one of the persons who did studies beforehand and only had to review it now but it was still kinda hard. Well, the first time that I had a mind blank and I only wanted to die and go but then I said to myself "Anna, tough it up!!" It was just like that I couldnt remember anything straight away so for every single question I really had to search for the info in my head SOMEwhere and indeed, eventually I could remembered parts of it and solved most of the problems. It's probably just that the requirements are higher now and you can't solely reproduce. I was so exhausted after that....I think I never had to concentrate for that long. First studying all day from 7 am in the morning and then the exam from 6-8pm....ui! Yesterday after the huge anatomy exam we all felt so empty because we finally could "auskotzen" :-P spill out all what we've been learning for soooooo long. Now it's only massage on monday and psychology und thursday and then I'm finally done. YEAHHHHHHHH =)

No comments: