Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Monday, May 07, 2007

Brissi


One highlight you shouldn't miss here in the widespread Brisbane is the lookout down from a hill. It's an awesome view because the lights as far you can see and about 270° around you seemed to devour you. Most of the people were couples enjoying the romantic atmosphere and as we didn't want to be undoing we tried to take some good shots.

Some quite strange feelings came up when I reached the top of the mountain because one year ago Ryan showed me this spot and I had to leave back to Germany just two days later and I was just devastated because at that point of time I didn't know what life would bring for me and if I would ever see Ryan and Australia again :( And now, I AM actually here showing Alex around.....WOW.....I'm the person who lives here now and feels a bit sorry for people who gotta go home. Quite amazing for me!!

the skyline

if you want to see really amazing pictures check Alex' page out. There are just breathtaking shots from Western Australia where I haven't been yet- unfortunately. Click here for some amazing views!!

No comments: