Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Chocolate feast :-P

Fortunately I'm not the only freak here in the house, pretty much everybody can get exited about good food and choki and then we had a new supporter as well: Alex....she loves it ;) Well, the fact that Alex hasn't had "Rocky Road" yet, we had a reason to prepare one. That was the very only reason :-) In fact, both Alex and me were begging for 2 days and finally he lost a bet and thus had to prepare one for us- score!

Beanie used the possibility to bring me in very close contact with my chocolate....I had no chance....I'm always his victim, using me as a screen drawing with chocolate on or tickling until I can't breath anymore....yeah, it's not always easy with the boys who are simply stronger than me. But I still have a concealed weapon: Ryan and Beanie ask me for a massage every now and then and I could also say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :) So watch out boys ;)


Beanie in full action....for everybody who doesn't know Rocky Road: it's marshmallows and jellies and sometimes nuts covered in white or dark chocolate. Here Beanie was super busy with melting our drug in the microwave AND in the pot.

Our ingredients were a packet of marshmallows and jellies, both lying ready in the tray to enjoy a bath of chocolate. Altogether we had 4 blocks of white chocolate (each 250 grams!!!) and two 400 g dark blocks. In the end this tray had a striped HUUUUUGE rocky road- soooooooo good =)

still good LOL

No comments: