Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Hey, Hallo und Hi

Just very briefy: Hello to everybody :) Wanted to apologize that I don't have much time at the moment, not for mails and not for ICQ-chats either- sorry guys but I'm still in the midsemester exam- period and have A LOT of stuff to do. Two more exams to go, but unfortunately one subject I've been a bit slacky with and bio where I don't have a clue from anything- that's a course where I really feel as a foreigner cos it would be the same if sombedoy would talk in chinese. Have to try to catch up with the stuff over the next days and the weekend....Monday is Physio and following Saturday bio...that's shit cos really could have needed a full weekend for bio-chemistry. Well, I will find a solution and as soon as I will have finished my exams I gonna spend a weekend only for mails and updates and stuff. So long, stay patient, I am thinking of you but just don't have the time. Stay tuned and we gonna talk soon! Many Bussis from Australia xxxx

No comments: