Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Monday, April 09, 2007

Scatterbrained Anna

Hey guys,

might sound funny but I really have to know it: Did I watch the movie "The Departed" or "Gridiron Gang" with any of you? Ryan and me got some movies and he wanted to get those two but I said I have seen both. He's like "No, you can't, they're brandnew, I think you are DREEAAAMIN' " I am 100% positive though.... maybe I've watched it in my last weeks in Germany?? But that's not really possible, is it? It's only been out on DVD in English...AHHH...Beanie JUST TOLD ME NOW "maybe on the plane???" THATS IT!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh....of course, why didn't I think of that?? Hm....S-C-A-T-T-E-R-B-R-A-I-N-E-D---Q-U-E-S-T-I-O-N-M-A-R-K lol okie problem solved, still publishing this though so that you can laugh about your "verplante" Anna :-P'Smileys'

No comments: