Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

what's new

I got a job- yeahhh- and the manager must have loved me because she assured me the job straight after the interview and told me that I will be the supervisor- HEHEHE ;) I will tell you more soon AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND I will show you the workplace and my nice "Heritage Catering"- hat AS I HAVE A CAMERA AGAIN- THAT'S AAAAWESOME =)))) I decided I should afford that money. It's obbviously not as good as my old Canon Ixus babe, but it takes pictures, that's all I need to keep you guys updated! So just stay a little bit more patient and I will upload some fun pictures again, ok? Won't take too long!

Did you discover my world clock yet? I love it, I created it myself, it's so handy :) Any more destinations I should add? Oz for me here, Germany obviously for you, India for my brother, Canada for Karen.... anything else???

On the weekend there are the finals of the National Tour. Nearly all the guys I am training with are playing the qualifications on Friday. I can't play because I'm German and it's the Australian Beach Volleyballtour but I'm more than happy to watch all these awesome players very very close. As I've already mentioned, I try to meet "the Germans" or at least try to get some good shots.

Hope you guys are all doing well, I will think of all of you beach- and summerlovers when I'm going to the beach that weekend. I'll catch some sun-layers for you!

Stay tuned!

No comments: