Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Monday, September 13, 2010

Oktoberfest 2010

Jo and me, another girl from work,she is just a party girl, back ups 4 days in a row, drinks a LOT of rum and is just lots of fun altogether. hanging out with her a fair bit lately




the dance floor





Jenny, she is a chef from hotel and she is just so cute, broken english and so typical asian, lots of giggling and peace signs on photos...just soo cute. I fed her and her friend german sausages and beer, lol, extremely hilarious! they loved it! I dragged her along once, I didnt give her a choice, she was fairly shy cos she didnt know anyone and then the language barrier but now everyone knows her and she comes out with me every now and then *thumbs up*



low fiv, for some reason I tend to do that quite frequently....dont ask....


great picture. so funny, we actually went out clubbing in our outfits, it was sooo funny and ppl, especially the male gender, seemed overly excited about that?????? u guys are crazy!! so we didnt leave each other, didnt even dare to go to toilet alone. such a fun night. thanks girls!

haha so funny, some random portugese guys just wanted a photo with us??? as if we were a sight. in our state we didnt say no, we also got a drink out of it so....not debatable =)


Eva chopping up a million of potatoes, we made a LOT of very yummy Kartoffelsalat


best buy ever....a kilogramm of pretzels, they lasted all night long and even served as the first choice of hangover snach the next morning, well I wasnt actually hungover but everyone else ;)



our treasury corner

awesome =)

great outift and great BBQ skills, I got 100 Nuernberger sausages from a german butcher and they taste like at home. everyone loved them --> happy host


our ex-flatmate Niall (left) with his friends
Ange, me, Sal&Sean (volleyball peeps)

we dont have any big salad bowls so our Wok and a mini bucket had to help out

bit of a different "German" outfit

Richard & Ange from work

Hayley, me and Lucy (both Sara`s sisters aka the "Creamer" Crew)




criticial outfit, he wanted to be a "Nazi scientist". I did explain to him, though, that that is not really that funny, I think anyway, but I got over it

my favourites
my lovely Sara with giant Anna :( sometimes i feel kinda huge
In the end we had about 35 people attending and everyone was dancing, the keg was empty by 11 o clock and we partied till 4 am....it was a success!!!!

No comments: