Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Monday, June 21, 2010

how good does it feel...

Just a quick comment from Campus. We are finally back at uni doing our 4th block of the year, non-immersion so we are not out but doing lectures, courses, clinical visits that we wont cover with our actual placements and some holidays and it is just AMAZING. I am loving this passive role of being a student, just a bit of osmosis if you want to, soak it in or just snooze away. And it is just sooooo good to see everyone again, first half hour was just hugs and kisses and general excitement to be united again. So scared to have to leave everyone and my beloved uni life :( Being on campus is really nice too again. Especially because everyone else is stressed and freaking out because it is exam period and we are just chilling out lying on the grass in the sun in between lectures, LOVE LIFE! No scarry supervisors, no pressure to perform, no extra work at nighttime, oh yes, I will enjoy the next five weeks....then I will be all charged up to smash the next placement which DEFINITELY will be hard cos its at uni clinic so thez know what we should know and the push us! Which is good cos we learn heaps but for now, I am happy where I am, haha. Give my brain bit of break. But yeah, so fun to see all the second years etc totally stressing out, I can see ourselves, that was us and it was scarry at times but see where we are now. It is so satisfying, the big 4th years, LOL! Ok back to lecture and then i only go to gym and then watch final episodes of grays anatomy with my girls and popcorn, what a day! Talk soon!
P.S. what do u guys think of my layout?? too much? I really like it so will see. Love, Anna Banana

No comments: