Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Friday, April 16, 2010

Queensland Beach Volleyball Tour State Finals

My original partner, Katie, couldnt play finals but I was really keen so i hooked up with Sal to at least be present and have some fun. Honestly, we didnt think we would have a chance because most teams have been partnered up for a whole season and have been training heaps and obviously played together. Sal is a blocker as well so one of us always had to try and defend, which I really enjoyed actually. Anyway, in the end we beat some pretty good teams and ended up in the semi-finals, sweeeet. Lost them tho, so ended up 3rd. Im so proud of us!

After there was a big party on the schedule...so I packed Eva in my bag and we went for pre drinks to another volleyball girl's house: voila our outfits for the night!


getting ready



the girls

Ange (another Sandiva: our squat)

Todd (he organized the tour and is also a friend of ours) and eva

Claire, me and Eva...the day AFTER...chilling in the sun, having sushi, girls talk, chinese tea, movies, chocolate...couldnt have been a better hangover day. Thanks girlzzz!

No comments: