Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Valentines Day

The two lovebirds having a very special day, different to what you would expect on the 14/02 but very amazing

First year for Anna dreading that day but I took good care of making it a nice day as a SINGLE- huh. Being three single girls in our house, there was really no time to be upsett. We just made it a "ah gross these lovebirds, cant u get a room"- day haha. So after I worked a morning shift at the hotel, I had one of the most satisfying snoozes in a while. The first two weeks of standardized patients at uni were really very draining, I felt that I did reached the end of my energy levels, maybe not that much physically altho I was soooooooo tired but more being mentally exhausted.

Brisbane at night from the Southbank side, I love love love Brisbane's skyline, it's really nice atmosphere because altho u have a big city right in front of you, it is very calm and quiet on the other side of the river (not my photo)


Lagoon at Southbank, so you have this artificial beach with the river and skyline behind
So our plan was a delicious picknick at Southbank and thats how we did: delicious couscous salad, different cheeses, strawberries, grapes, kiwis, rasperries, nuts, dried fruit, wine, grape juice, crackers, dips, tropical fruitsalad...yummo.¨



this philadelphie cheese is so good, u tip it over and this chilli mango sauce flows over it mhmmm. With VERY full bellies we made our way to the movies and snuggled in to watch...hmmmm.... 'valentines day' - obviously. Great night, thanks girlfriend =)

No comments: