Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Thursday, February 18, 2010

two weeks down

Wow, I am EXHAUSTED. My brain feels fried. Once I even went for a nap in the library...haha...Finished the muskulo-skeletal stream today, lectures tomorrow, how easy. I had sooo much to tell but now I am sitting here and cant think. Most important thing: i coped. I did have one shit patient session cos he was a groin patient and i wasnt too confident with the whole undressing and palpating part and he noticed that and as soon as u hesitant, they smash you. I still did my thing, right techniques but the atmosphere was just not there....but every other patient after that i smashed. Especially today I got amazing feedback, so stoked. The workbook we had to fill out was quite intense tho, I havent done anything else but uni work and normal work this week, early to late. It were 100 pages for 4 days, at least 2 cases a day, but I just finished it, so that should be good and I dont care too much ie other ppl write in with pencil, take notes and then do it again whereas I just do it straight away in there and leave it, fullstop! No going back, my first thoughts should be right and dont ever make the mistake and start comparing with other people cos that stresses you out. Well I ended up giving some boys my workbook today, LOL...ok i cant concentrate on ANYTHING anymore now.

No comments: