Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Saturday, January 02, 2010

hat birthday party

My brother Felix with a real indian turban and his girlfriend with my real Aussie hat

premier for "Jägerbombs" I tried to introduce them to our all time favourite. At that time they loved it....a bit later....hm maybe not sooo much anymore. I think I cite the slogan of Fishermans friends here: are they too strong, u are too weak- hihi.

i put on my blondie character, what a disguise, so inventive.

Felix's friends. I did have a hat initially, but the jägerbombs made everyone so cheerful that they thought they gotta try and swap with everyone cos its sooo cool to interchange sweat samples, me included. In my defence tho, it WAS fun ;)

there u go... blond or dark hair? hm still dont know

Kolo, the police officer of the night and the birthday child with this awesome idea of the "hat-motto"

No comments: