Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

End of semester/3rd year-/theory pool celebrations

we are more than halfway thru our holidays and these pics dont fit the current situation with minus degrees and snow but it reminds me of good times so it must not miss

Poolparty at Matt's house. Our new house where Eva and me will move in will be even closer to Matt's ie the pool is closer too. Yeah =) Hellooooo we are here again, hehe..



i finally dared to took my camera underwater....good fun and it works :-O Soph and me

yeah right jared, rather save the beer than your head...


lol we both look like 12 year olds

half over half under water...getting tricky :) Matt and Jared

physio boys

me winning ;)


impressive

sara flying thru the air, love that pic, looks so athletic, doesnt it. and love my camera which takes motion shots and they are always so funny to look at. these are only the "nice" ones

No comments: