Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Friday, October 16, 2009

That just made my day...

Thursday is my long work day, my shift starts at 7am and goes through till 3 pm ish, depending how busy we are. I used to take the train to work but a month ago or so, I realized how close the city actually is if I cut through Southbank (artifical beach and huge parkland area) and cross over the river on that particular bridge. Anyways, this morning I ran to work which only takes me 35 minutes on the way there cos downhilll and stuff and that is just beautiful along the river, the sun already up, heaps of other people running/cylcing etc and I am more than switched on for the day. The way back is usually not that nice because my legs are quite heavy after running around all morning and so is my belly I filled up with soo much yummy food from the hotel breakfast buffet (as much as I can eat in 30 mins, haha) and I am most likely tired too. But since it is so hot at the moment, I ran to Southbank, jumped into my bikini and jumped into the water and made a pitstop for a good half hour, relaxed in the sun under the palm trees, cooled down in the water and refreshed for the second half of the run home. My point was....Anna what an awesome idea to pack the bikini, that swim was just DELICIOUS =) Love summer, love water!

No comments: