Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Monday, February 23, 2009

coolest work crew

a day after I arrived I had my first shift and we had to go out after, OBVIOUSLY ;) and I didnt have to take any clothes, just wearing a dress and heels and off u go. Quite handy!

starting in the MJ's Bar we waited until everyone finished their shift and then we headed towards town. Kenton, the second from the right, also just came back from O.C. California, yeah he is from there. Wohoo, I know where to stay if I ever get to the States. Kenton and me were both hyperactive, still super jetlagged. I got up that morning at like 5-6 o clock cos i couldnt sleep, then I went for that super exhausting run (see pic) where everyone was worried about me at work cos I was still so red-faced and then we went out. Saturday I just slept most of the day =) was great

No comments: