Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Und der countdown läuft...

Didnt I just super recently say I broke the 100 barrier....it's down to 50 days....holy moly....it's getting close, can't believe it. Gotta start soaking up the sun before I get back into cold Germany. Can't wait for the whole proper winter and Christmas time though and of course to see you guys but it feels totally weird because it's getting hotter and hotter here again. Well, as usual I will say it's like going through a stargate from one world into the other

P.S. Anja is having a great time as far as I know and at the moment she is in Melbourne for Uni Volleyball games. I hooked her up with the volleyball people from down the Goldcoast, they are training at her campus...quite handy ay. That made me realize that I do know a quite a lot of people. I might have to disguise my German backround though because my coach tries to get me to play australian nationaltour for beachvolleyball but you are not allowed as an international, so psssst, haha :)

No comments: