Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Physioball 2008

ready to roll....

Every year, the physio department organizes a big ball, this year we had a ball again. It was a great night. I invited Mark and Kenton from work to be my "partners", although they are not part of the cool physio crew but since they are so much fun and I really like them, I thought, why not :) I introduced them to all my friends, they loved everyone and were surprised how open we are, not like a little group of nerds....was so much fun!

who wouldn't wanna be treated by one of these future physios... ;-)

Mark and Eva on the daaaance floor

ähm....eva where is your dress????? :-P

warming up with my very personal hairdresser and one of my drinks out of my knock-off-drinks collection from work, my shelf is FULL



Charlotte and me, another volleyball fanatic girl, but more indoor

in the foyer of the Hilton....the girls hated me that night cos I was wearing highheels, too.... I'm a giant *bohoo*

a whole heap of physios going off... ;) We had food and free Becks, Corona, Wine and Champaign, which was awesome but detrimental for some of us so they actually had to stop serving alcohol an hour early LOL the ball was held in the Hilton Hotel so there was not much room for behaving stupid I guess...

But it wasn't only us being slightly intoxicated...on of our lectures was just off her plot. To picture her, she is our "Mum" Physio, little elderly lady, bit bigger, very cushiony when she leans on you for treatment, always wearing a skirt and blouse....and now next picture...little old lady in the club "low low low low low low low low" hilaaarious. She also called Chris who couldnt come to the ball and left a message on his voice mail yelling "chris, where the h*** are you, I'm really disappointed...." We just love her

warming up at Martha's apratment

the two blondies

This time I didn't even bring my camera. Usually I am the party photographer and the persons that gets emails on the day after requesting pics and evidence for certain behavioural incidents... ;) still got a heap of photos together, wow....thanks to facebook


My dearest Sara and my teamleader from work Mark





we are getting a bit drunk I think....

das ist für Günkel's Opa, denn zu diesem speziellen Anlass habe ich sehr speziellen Schmuck getragen

No comments: