Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Friday, July 25, 2008

Zurück zum Ernst des Lebens

On the last Sunday in the hols we had to get together again to drain our sorrows that we have to go back to uni again. After the 3rd semester we are supposed to already know half of the theory, that's scarry. At the end of this year, so when I hopefully will have my 4th semester completed, I am HALFWAY through to be a real physio anywhere in the world. OMG. That was a great start on Monday with people being hungover or already bailing on the first lectures. I did bail too but I was at work so not too bad :) We chilled out next to the pool in the arvo, then had a barbie and played a drinking game. Fortunately I had to leave to work that night before it got too serious LOL....it's always good fun with a pool nearby....lotsa dare games or punishments....HAHA.


the physio crew....the people that can actually party AND study =) Since everybody who is doing the physio course is generally seen as a geek, we are the coool nerds LOL

No comments: