Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Monday, July 07, 2008

Need some opinions

I have four subjects every semester and next year we can choose an elective. So I thought I can maybe finally take an advantage from the fact that I am studying on a foreign language and choose German as my elective :-P introductory course or something-haha- no studying and a very good mark I suppose.

But both of my brothers rather want me to use a subject where I actually learn something but I just got too tempted of not having to study hard for one subject as it always takes me longer to study for everything else as an international. But I guess, it's not that much about being lazy and earning good marks for it and paying for it.
So maybe I should choose a subject where I learn something from it.

Or what do you guys reckon? Have more time, not attend lectures and get a very good mark for it and enjoy the faces of everybody else-haha OR just the normal routine of a student with going to lectures, write assignments, write exams and only maybe get a decent mark.I dont know....hmm.....

No comments: