Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Sunday, December 02, 2007

the flight

When I was looking outside the window over Jakarta I had to look twice as I wasn`t sure if I was halluzinating seeing mountains or vulcanos in 36000 feet, but looks like, hay? Had a look on different maps and there are actually a few high mountains....pretty cool I think and something different after clouds and clouds and maybe sometimes if you are lucky....clouds, yeah =)



sunrise over europe, my camera didn't catch the actual real bright colours through the window....bummer

After we got fuel in Singapore and we could get out of the plane to stretch our legs for half an hour, we flew all the way to Abu Dhabi where I had to change planes and wait for 1.5 hours. The airport was quite small, especially in comparison to Dubai but was decorated quite nicely or in western style.

my TV where you could listen to radio, cds, watch movies, current maps, cameras on bottom of plane, play games etc....lots to do. I watched 12 new releases on the whole flight. awesome!


the plane with 3-3-3 seats

No comments: