Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Friday, November 30, 2007

I am home home

Yesterday at 8:05 am German time, I landed in Frankfurt. I took a ICE (InterCityExpress-a very fast train-you can see it in the backround) and finally arrived in Nürnberg at 12 o clock midday. There my sister and her kids and Papa welcomed me with opened arms. Really nice!



Lisa, Biance, Max, Leonie and me (from the right)

Reading story with Max and watching a Christmas-story on DVD- he is talking so much already now, it's amazing :)


Leonie, my Godchild, is telling me stories as well, she never stops, such a story teller and a nice warming fireplace- really need it, it's bloody cold here...


I am staying with my Dad in Lauf, he is moving at the moment. Don't have a mobile number yet but trying to organize one today and will let you guys now. So far contact me via Internet. Wow, back to Germany....weird =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pics!! love your blog.