Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A drrraaaum *seufz*

Monday morning, after our big night out for Kelly's birthday- will post pics for that later- I had to be in Brisbane for my job training- more about that later as well- at 10 am. I organized trains and busses, got up at 7am, had a long shower and then went to the beach. It was soo nice, the sun was just above the horizon...herrlich.


I know you guys think, I've had all sorts of beaches for a long time already but you don't get over it, not at all. Wild and endless beaches are just my favourite. I was so excited and then when I saw this,


I was just smiling. So put my workpants up, left my thongs and jumped into the sand that is so fine that it makes a funny noise when you walk through it. So thankful to have that here. Went for a little walk, put my feet into the water, had some deep breaths and thought, what a start in the day, I'm more than ready for it :) Can't wait to play some Beach Volleyball Events at the coast. Have one this weekend actually, my first one- ohoh!

YAY, I love it. Im still excited like on the first day ....absolutely awesome =) Don't wanna miss it!

Uhh, can't see...too bright. Well, Anna, you have this special device on your head.....? Hmmm....think carefully- haha ;)

There you go....that's better. As you can see, I finally got some "Paris Hilton- glasses" but I like 'em

Hey everybody


No comments: