Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Monday, June 04, 2007

Yes it's true, i finally write sth again....

Hey all!
I'm really sorry that I was kinda slack with my page and didn't really updated it :( Unlike to my easygoing lifestyle as a backpacker I now just don't have that much time anymore- uni, work and trainig is stealing my time- in a good way though! And as SOME people ;) are giving me shit for not writing anything.....dudududuuuuu here it is- voila, some lines from Anna G. herself :) I'm trying hard, promise, but alwhen I've got a spare minute I usually just can't be bothered to think about funny stories.....I will come up with some crazy stuff about Anna in Oz though. My battery is charged and my camera will be used again! To start with, just me, boring motif and even overexposed but at least SOMETING....you see...nothing has really changed, I'm happy.....I still look the same, hopefully ;) all perfect!


I've got one week of from uni at the moment for studying and then two weeks of exams are coming up. The physios got 6 exams because 3 of them are kinda practical ones. But I will tell you about that a bit more in detail later. So long I just hope that you guys are all doing well! Some of you are calling me regularly what I really find pretty f***** AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWESOME =) doesn't cost anything so I don't even have to feel bad :-P Okie, as I only came home from work, I will leave it with that and hope that you still come by every now and then to see what little Anna is up to in Australia :)

Don't forget

HIHI ;) I just love this pic....

Love to all,
Anna

No comments: