Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Thursday, February 01, 2007

uhm....something :)

Everybody who has spoken to me lately knows that I had quite a good start here in Brissie- as the Aussies would call it- but there are bad news :( My camera is broken, that's indeed bad news as I love taking picture and writing nonsense on my homepage. The last two weekends I was so focused on getting great shots from Ryan during his games on the beach so that I forgot about myself. There is not even a single photo of me back in Oz- regarding to what my updates used to be like, that's a shocker, hay =) but you wouldn't have forgotten me yet, would you?!? Well, I guess I demanded too much from my little canon- baby who apparently had sand for brekky, lunch and dinner so that it doesn't wanna work anymore :( That's crap....but I will find a solution.....As I want you to keep checking my webpage just some random pictures so that you stay excited :) Actually, I am working on my page so it might be worth to check out the layout- haha- nuh, I will write but there easily won't be as much figurative illustration as you are maybe used to. Hey, reading is good, too :)
























I still have two more weeks to go until uni starts officially. I can go to some introductions and stuff but as they have one week as a full orientation week anyway I don't really have to. I worked most of the important things out already so in comparison to the others I have quite a plan what's going on. Yes, yes "die verplante" Anna, you did hear right :) I never know how to translate this trait of character....any suggestions? I hope you are all doing well back home and I really try to catch up with the mails and let you guys know whats happenin, alright?!


That's a pretty important photo, it was taken in Tasmania January last year and my family calls it "Anna's big jump into her life" Considering that I am actually sitting in Australia to start my degree at the moment, that was quite a good prediction and my australian adventure indeed gave me that special kick in my ass (sorry) that I needed to comprehend that there is quite a lot beyond home- how nice, comfy and easy it might be- that is worth to be seen and definitely worth to dare and to try and that eventually will boarden your horizon to help yourself growing to be finally prepared to jump out into THAT WORLD! Get yourself out there and just do it =) as "LIFE IS A JOURNEY, NOT A GUIDED TOUR"














No comments: