Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Saturday, November 20, 2010

So yes, I am finished! degree: tick!

the "two tanned euro and white + freckle sandwich"




oh yes, thats US



chillin and drinking in the sun


the best flatmates, morning before our final exam

Hard to believe but I had my very last exam on Tuesday. I am a qualified physiotherapist. That is just crazy. I have to work on my introduction to patients so that I dont say "Im your physiostudent for today" Our motto was "Woodstock" so we all rocked up in our best hippie outfits to sit that exam. Everyone was more hyperexcited than nervousl. The exam went well, was not too hard. Couldnt study for it unless you wanted to revise the last four years...NOT! Ok here some Woodstock impressions....



Kirsten played half of the afternoon in her little pool :-P


wet bottoms - but soo refreshing

So cute how I wrote in my header of my website "and i have already finished my 2nd semester" well now I actually have completed 8 full semesters, 4 years full time uni in Australia. Crazy to think that I have been here for that long and not have been living at home for that long. Wow wow wow. Thats pretty much all im thinking at the moment.

No comments: