Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Monday, June 28, 2010

Houseparty at ours

it was time again, for a party at chester road. michael and sam, not a couple, thats just our physio love =)


was für ein Outfit mit diesen tollen Hausschlappen, Frau in der Küche beim Würstchen braten

meine neueste Errungenschaft. Wollte mal wieder Geld ausgeben und hab mir neue Schuhe gekauft, waren eh nur 40 Dollar. Bargain.

die Aussicht von dem Balkon von dem Club mit der Soty Bridge und Brisbane River

Kirsten and me



Trinkspiele....













Eva, Kirsten und Sara






I have the proof, Sara is having SAUS...she has been on a vegetarian trip for last half year. Yum





t!






jelly shots








my beloved Sara, since she is English,we had a bet for soccer game last night and Deutschland won, score, she will cook dinner for me this week. mhmmm
I already won a bottle of really good italian amaretto, cos I had a bet going on with my barmen and I told him I liked Amaretto Sour and I won so that was my win. I start liking this world cup altho it keeps me up very late at night...our verdict.... :-P no night with us girls without having Jägerbombs...yum

No comments: