Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Thursday, January 14, 2010

My little monsters

Leonie Anna being defeated, Max Kim being the winner, my sister Bianca and me on the world's best sofa =)


They never become tired....I love kids but I dont think I could handle them 24/7 yet ;)

Leonie was soo cute the other day:
"So why are u in `stralia?"
"I have to go to uni and learn for my future job"
"U know what aunty Anna, I personally like Australia a lot too, for holidays and stuff BUT i think schools and universities are NOT nice over there. U should be doing it here. I dont want that u go away!"
u should have heard her, how she said it...*seufz*
"And aunty anna, are u long with us in Deuschland this time?"
"Yes it is a fair while"
"And next time when u come, can u stay soooo long?" making the gesture with her arms
"I will try and maybe I will be here for long"
"ok, then you have to stay one million hundred thousand days" Leonie can count to 20 so far so I think she wants me to stay. These things make your heart melt....

No comments: