Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tick Tock

Guess what, I am still in Abu Dhabi, haha, but just had 4 hours of sleep in that transit hotel including dinner buffet and four hours later breakfast buffet :) Happy again, I got fresh fruit and yoghurt and chocolate croissant and scrambled egg, yummo. So happy that I went for a walk and didnt just accepted my situation that there is nothing to sleep. It looked a bit fancy first but I didnt care then, went up the elevator and asked, and there u go, everyone who can affort 28 US$ can stay in that lounge for 4 hours, and I could afford that. Lucky that I have a credit card otherwise it wouldnt have worked. Anyway, two hours left now, then 8 hours ish to Singapor, 30 minutes stroll around the awesome airport there and hopefully I can grab one of the massage chairs, then another 8 hours ish I think to sunny Brissy where I run into Ryans arms :) Kinda looking forward to my annamobil....talk to you guys soon and missing u already!

No comments: